DETROIT — AT&T Inc. says it is now covering more Mid-Michigan with its 4G network.
The upgrades can be seen in seven communities, including Jackson and Lansing.
Included in the 4G expansion and upgrade are the following counties:
* Branch County: Bethel, north of the Indiana state line around I-69
* Hillsdale: in the Reading area, around M-49
* Ingham: East Lansing, south of East Michigan Avenue and EAst of US-127, and the East Lansing-Pittsford area, west of US-127 and M-99
* Jackson, three sites — south of I-94 and east of US-127, near Michigan Avenue; west of US-127, at M-50; and at M-50, near Rives Junction Road. Also, a site south of M-60, west of South Dearing Road, near Spring Arbor, has been upgraded.
* Lenawee: Somerset, in the area of US-223 and US-127.
To view AT&T coverage, visit the Coverage viewer at https://www.att.com/maps/wireless-coverage.html.